CSR & Sustainability Professional Association
OBJECTIVES OF CSPA
- Provide strong and effective platform which brings together all CSR & Sustainability Professionals under one-roof for the common goal of Good Governance, Transparency and Accountability
- Render Information, Advisory and Consultative Services on CSR, Quality and Sustainable Development – to Industry, Business and Government.
- Extend International Cooperation on all issues relating to CSR and Sustainability.
- Meet the Training and Research needs of CSR & Sustainability Professional.
- Organize roundtables, summits for the industry for exchange of knowledge, networking and acknowledging the best practices.
ROLE OF CSPA
The role of CSPA is multi-folded:
- Policy making to put more emphasis on CSR and Sustainability practices in the Businesses, Government projects, Developmental projects supported by international aid organizations.
- To form knowledge base for future sustainability professionals and upgrade the present professionals with trends in the field..
- To do research and development for sustainable Businesses Economy International relations Trade Management And other areas of relevance
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Participation and Invitations to roundtables/conferences.
- Newsletter coverage
- Database – Annual
- Skills training for the organization development
- Speaker slots for conferences
- Cross-sector best practices to be discussed