- Did you measure the impact of the projects you execute?
- Are you able to reach International funding agencies and CSR Heads?
- Is your social project sustainable?
- Have you measured your sustainability quotient of your organization?
- Do you do cause based positioning, branding of your organization to donors, peers, High net individuals (HNIS), board members.
- Would you like to work with Government and Corporates in Public–Private–Partnership (PPP) model?
IICSR provides you the following solutions
- Measure the impact of your projects
- Proposal writing
- Cause based marketing, Brand building and positioning for the Donors, HNIS, International Funding
- agencies, shareholders, employees, board members.
- Networking with peers and leaders in CSR and sustainability across the industry
- Advising to build a sustainable model for your project.
- To be the first choice for donors, impact investors.
- To create a niche position of your cause among the peers.
- Engage and understand the requirements of the donors.
- Raise your concern to the governance level of the country.
- Helping hand to manage and scale up your organization.
- Enable you to make social media presence
- Build a nexus of supporters for your cause.
Conduct Impact studies of projects – per location
Quarterly Roundtables for the cause
Website – Branding material
Meeting with donors
Complimentary passes for workshops
Proposal writing for grants
Social media pages
Extending services to India and USA
Organize summit for the cause at National/International level
Annual report to stakeholders
Build People-Public-Private (PPP) projects
Social media marketing
Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility Professionals