Sustainable development is a global challenge being faced by all Corporates and Governments across the world. To address them every industry is taking measures. With strong linkages being established between Sustainability and growth, shareholders and the investment community are emphasizing the need to invest in companies which are sustainable and socially responsible.
Industry Leaders – Mining, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Steel, Power, Roadways and Other Industries.
Investors – Mutual Funds Companies, Insurance Sector, Foreign Institutional Investors and Others
Government – Finance Ministries, Corporate Affairs, Environment Ministry, and Other Respective Industries.
Representatives from Companies/Organizations Providing CSR Solutions.
Economists and Financial Experts in India and Internationally
• Understanding the Global Shift in Sustainable Finance
• Innovative Financial Products and Services Promoting Responsible Investments
• Measuring indicators and frameworks for Sustainable economy
• Sustainable Stock exchanges
• ESGs Vs SDGs what is better framework, what is better for Present Investment Community
Valedictory Session Chief Guest
Honourable Shri. Suresh Prabhu
India’s Sherpa to the G20
Director, India Foundation
MD & CEO Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd.
CIO SBI MF
Primary of Markets & Listing Head NSE
President, IMC Chamber Of Commerce and Industry
Director, Indian Angel Network
Former Director & CEO, Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs
Chief Sustainable Advisor Aker Solutions
Executive Director Global Compact Network India
Group Government Affairs Official – Tata Sons
Chairman CSR Committee, IMC
CEO – Founder Bridgeastern
Prof. Ujjwal K Chowdhury
Pro Vice Chancellor, Adamas University, Kolkata
Founder Director, Canvest Infracapital Inc.
Chairman, Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers’ Forum (BBF)
Co-Founder at Par Xcellence Pte Ltd
Anjani K. Agrawal
Excecutive Chairman, Thinkthrough Consultancy
Founder, Pivot Management Consulting Ltd.
Chairman Western Region Association of National Exchanges of Members of India (ANMI)
Dr. Rakesh Kumar
MD – Chief Advisor – UNDP in India
Aymeric De Reynies
Country Officer, Credit Agricole
|10:00 am to 10:45 am||Inaugural Session||– Introductory Note by IICSR
– Opening Remarks by Ashish Vaid, President – Indian Merchants Chamber
– Opening Remarks by Uttam Bagri, Chairman – Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers Forum (BBF)
– Opening Remarks by Indo French Chamber of Commerce (IFCCI)
– Guest of Honour
Chief Guest Honourable Shri. Nawab Malik, Minister of Skills development and Entrepreneurship – Government of Maharashtra
– Welcome address
|10:45 am to 11:45 am||Role of Financial markets in Sustainable economy
– Initiatives taken by Sustainable stock exchanges
– Banking sector promoting sustainable finance
– Priority Investments to sustainable solutions by institutional investors, wealth and fund managers, insurance sectors.
– Policies promoting sustainable economy
|– A Balasubramanian, MD and CEO Birla Sun Life MF
– Ishita Vora, Head Listings (Equity and Debt) National Stock Exchange (NSE)
– ShauryaDoval, Torch Investments Pvt. Ltd
– Representation from SEBI
– Viraj Kulkarni – Founder and CEO Pivot Management and Consulting.
Moderator: Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee, Former DG and CEO IICA
Session Keynote: Mr. A Balasubramanian, MD and CEO Aditya Birla Sun Life MF
|11:45 am to 12:45 pm||Measure, Monitor, Sustainability metrics, frameworks and parameters
– ESG Frameworks
– SDG Frameworks
– Measuring and monitoring techniques
– Readiness of the Corporates and investments market
– Auditing in CSR
– Mr. Harish Mehta, Founder & Executive Chairman of Onward Technologies Ltd, the founding member of NASSCOM and Indian Angel Network Board Member.
– Tanmoy Chakraborty, Group Government Affairs officer – Tata Sons
– Ms. Smriti Vijay, Group CFO Aker Solutions India.
– Ms. Maloo Natarajan, Chairperson FLO – Mumbai
Moderator: Ninad Karpe, Co-Founder 100xVC
|12:45 pm to 1:45 pm||Lunch|
|1:45 pm to 2:45 pm||The UN SDGs: The parameters to invest in the future
– Making clear connections between the UN SDGs and financial value.
– How corporates are constructing the SDG business case.
– The reality of reporting on real progress against the SDGs
– SDGs are the missing parameters for investors to integrate social dimension into their climate strategy
|– Mr. Navneet Munot, CIO SBI MF
– Ludivine Noirel, CEO Bridgeastern Capital (London)
– Dr. Rakesh Kumar, Chief Advisor UNDP
– Ramesh Daswani, Chair CSR Committee – Indian Merchants Chamber
Session Keynote: Dr. Rakesh Kumar, MD Chief Advisor UNDP
|2:45 pm to 4:00 pm||Responsible investment products and services
– Green Bonds, Blue Bonds, SDG Bonds, ESG Bonds
– Social Responsible investment funds (SRIF)
– Role of Stock Exchanges in building Sustainable Economy
– Mr. Uttam Bagri, Chairman, Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers Forum
– Kamlesh Shroff, Chairman Western Region Association of National Exchanges of Members of India (ANMI)
– Dr. Anjani Agrawal, Chairman- Thinkthrough Consulting
Moderator: Sumantra Sen, Founding Director – CanvestInfracapital Inc.
|4:00 pm to 4:15 pm||Tea/Coffee break||–|
|4:15 pm to 5:00 pm||
Special Address and
Performance by SSGD Group – Arts and Culture partners
Special address and
Performance by SSGD Group – Arts and Culture partners
|5:00 pm to 5:30 pm||Valedictory Session
|– Summarizing the day by IICSR
– Guest Speech by Aymeric de Reynies, Country Officer Credit Agricole
Chief Guest Honourable Shri. Suresh Prabhu, Former Minister Railways and Indian Sherpa G20
– Closing remarks