Sustainable development is a global challenge being faced by all Corporates and Governments across the world. To address them every industry is taking measures. With strong linkages being established between Sustainability and growth, shareholders and the investment community are emphasizing the need to invest in companies which are sustainable and socially responsible.
Industry Leaders – Mining, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Steel, Power, Roadways and Other Industries.
Investors – Mutual Funds Companies, Insurance Sector, Foreign Institutional Investors and Others
Government – Finance Ministries, Corporate Affairs, Environment Ministry, and Other Respective Industries.
Representatives from Companies/Organizations Providing CSR Solutions.
Economists and Financial Experts in India and Internationally
• Understanding the Global Shift in Sustainable Finance
• Innovative Financial Products and Services Promoting Responsible Investments
• Measuring indicators and frameworks for Sustainable economy
• Sustainable Stock exchanges
• ESGs Vs SDGs what is better framework, what is better for Present Investment Community
|10:00 am to 10:45 am||Inaugural Session||– Introductory Note by IICSR
– Opening Remarks by Ashish Vaid, President, IMC Chambers of Commerce and Industry
– Opening Remarks by Uttam Bagri, Chairman – Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers’ Forum (BBF)
– Chief Guest
– Welcome note by Indo French Chamber of Commerce (IFCCI)
|10:45 am to 11:45 am||Role of Financial markets in Sustainable economy
– Initiatives taken by Sustainable stock exchanges
– Banking sector promoting sustainable finance
– Priority Investments to sustainable solutions by institutional investors, wealth and fund managers, insurance sectors.
– Policies promoting sustainable economy
|– Finance Commission of India
– A Balasubramanian, MD and CEO Birla Sun Life MF
– ShauryaDoval, India Foundation
– J. Ravichandran, Group President National Stock Exchange (NSE)Moderator: Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee, Former DG and CEO IICA
|11:45 am to 12:45 pm||Measure, Monitor, Sustainability metrics, frameworks and parameters
– ESG Frameworks
– SDG Frameworks
– Measuring and monitoring techniques
– Readiness of the Corporates and investments market
|– Ms. Smriti Vijay, Group CFO Aker Solutions India.
– Representative from Indo French Chamber of Commerce.
– Sunita Narain*, Center for Science and Environment
– Tanmoy Chakraborty, Group Government Affairs officer – Tata Sons
– Representative Ministry of EnvironmentModerator: TBD
|12:45 pm to 1:45 pm||Lunch|
|1:45 pm to 2:45 pm||The UN SDGs: The parameters to invest in the future
– Making clear connections between the UN SDGs and financial value.
– How corporates are constructing the SDG business case.
– The reality of reporting on real progress against the SDGs
– SDGs are the missing parameters for investors to integrate social dimension into their climate strategy
|– Dr. Rakesh Kumar, Chief Advisor UNDP
– Ramesh Daswani, Chairman – CSR Committee – IMC Chambers of Commerce and Industry
– Dr. Ashima Jain*, Dep. Sec Ministry of Finance
– Mr. Navneet Munot, CIO SBI MFModerator: Kamal Singh, Executive Director UN GCNI
|2:45 pm to 4:00 pm||Responsible investment products and services
– Green Bonds, Blue Bonds, SDG Bonds, ESG Bonds
– Impact investment funds (SRIF)
|– Secretary/JS of Corporate Affairs
– Representative from Indo French Chamber of Commerce
– Mr. Uttam Bagri, Chairman, Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers’ Forum (BBF)
– Corporate Slot
Key note address: G. Mahalingam SEBI WTM
|4:00 pm to 4:30 pm||Tea/Coffee break||–|
|4:30 pm to 5:30 pm||Special Address by Mark Mobius*
Fire Side Chat
|Mobius was executive chairman of Templeton Emerging Markets Group, having joined Te pleton in 1987.|
|5:30 pm to 6:00 pm||Valedictory Session||– Summarizing the day by Representative from Indo-French Chambers
– Guest speech
– Shri. Suresh Prabhu, Indian Sherpa G20
– Closing remarks by IICSR