Sustainable development is a global challenge being faced by all Corporates and Governments across the world. To address them every industry is taking measures. With strong linkages being established between Sustainability and growth, shareholders and the investment community are emphasizing the need to invest in companies which are sustainable and socially responsible.
Industry Leaders – Mining, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Steel, Power, Roadways and Other Industries.
Investors – Mutual Funds Companies, Insurance Sector, Foreign Institutional Investors and Others
Government – Finance Ministries, Corporate Affairs, Environment Ministry, and Other Respective Industries.
Representatives from Companies/Organizations Providing CSR Solutions.
Economists and Financial Experts in India and Internationally
• Understanding the Global Shift in Sustainable Finance
• Innovative Financial Products and Services Promoting Responsible Investments
• Measuring indicators and frameworks for Sustainable economy
• Sustainable Stock exchanges
• ESGs Vs SDGs what is better framework, what is better for Present Investment Community
|10:00 am to 10:30 am||Inaugural Session||– Introductory Note
– Keynote Speakers
– Chief Guest
– Opening Remarks
|10:30 am to 11:30 am||Role of Financial markets in Sustainable economy
– Initiatives taken by Sustainable stock exchanges
– Banking sector promoting sustainable finance
– Priority Investments to sustainable solutions by institutional investors, wealth and fund managers, insurance sectors.
– Policies promoting sustainable economy
|– Ajay Jha, Core Team Finance Commission of India*
– A Balasubramanium, MD and CEO Birla Sun Life MF
– Shaurya Doval, India Foundation
– Nicholas Simon, Dep. CEO SBI MF
Moderator: Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee, Former DG and CEO IICA
|11:30 am to 12:30 pm||Measure, Monitor, Sustainability metrics, frameworks and parameters
– ESG Frameworks
– SDG Frameworks
– Measuring and monitoring techniques
– Readiness of the Corporates and investments market
|– Mukund Rajan*, ECube
– Sunita Narain*, Center for Science and Environment
– Institutional Investment Advisors
– Association of Mutual Funds India
|12:30 pm to 1:30 pm||Lunch|
|1:30 pm to 2:30 pm||The UN SDGs: The parameters to invest in the future
– Making clear connections between the UN SDGs and financial value.
– How corporates are constructing the SDG business case.
– The reality of reporting on real progress against the SDGs
– SDGs are the missing parameters for investors to integrate social dimension into their climate strategy
|– UN GCNI
– Ministry of Environment MH
– Indian Merchants Chamber
– Vedanta/ LIC
Moderator: Kamal Singh, Executive Director UN GCNI
|3:00 pm to 4:30 pm||Responsible investment products and services
– Green Bonds, Blue Bonds, SDG Bonds, ESG Bonds
– Impact investment funds (SRIF)
|– Reserve Bank of India
– Ministry of Corporate Affairs
– India Banking association
– BNP Paribas/ Societe General
– President, BSE Stockbrokers Forum
|4:30 pm to 5:00 pm||Valedictory Session||– Summarizing the day
– Concluding remarks
– Thank you