IICSR is a member signatory of United Nations Global Compact Network - India
Management Education in recent years has moved beyond basic streams in line with Industry and macroeconomic requirements. Management/MSW aspirants are also venturing opportunities in upcoming streams beyond the basics. In recent years, there is a great demand in Industry for specific skill sets. This has led to the emergence of many specializations that are in line with dynamic Industry demands which promise a good future for students to pursue their dreams and ambitions. Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility is one such fast emerging stream that contributes towards sustainable development by delivering economic, sustainability, and environmental benefits for all stakeholders.
The objective of the program is to develop young and dynamic postgraduates in Masters in Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility Certificate, understanding shared value, and responsible business practices to enter the professional world. Students who are passionate to create a successful career as CSR Professional in the areas; Environment, Social Inclusion, Sustainable Business Practices, Responsible Business, and Ethics.
CSR - CAREER CHOICE
The students looking to specialize in this course would undergo learning of conventional General Management subjects in addition with emphasis on concepts of Responsible business practices, sustainability, creating shared value, inclusive growth and similar areas. Thus, an idle combination of the present core management concepts with the subjects on global concerns for future. Students who are passionate on the following topics would be able to create successful career as CSR Professional:
- Social Inclusion
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Responsible Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Impact Investments
The Course includes:
- Group Discussions
- Roundtable with Thought Leaders
- Project Site Visits
- Working opportunity with Global Leaders
- Internships and Apprenticeships
- Student Exchange (If a full-time student)
- Research Paper Publication in Research Journals
- Organize International Project site visits
- Placement Assistance
BENEFITS OF CSR
- Winning new businesses
- Enhanced Relationship with stakeholders
- Attracting, Retaining and Maintaining a happy workforce
- Media interest and good reputation
- Access to funding opportunities
- Enhancing your influence in the industry
- Differentiating yourself from the competitor
- Saving money on energy and operating cost
- Increase in customer retention
- The course is a fine combination to address global concerns with responsible and sustainable business practices.
- The designing of the course is done thoroughly by selected industry practitioners of leading Indian and International companies in CSR.
- Apart, from designing they would be engaged in teaching the subjects as full-time faculties.
- Global Internships assistance would be provided.
- Each student or group of student would be mentored by industry practitioner.
- Live project engagements would be given to students.
- An opportunity to publish research papers in journals, newspapers will be provided to the students.
- Guest lectures by International practitioners.