Live interactions with Global Changemakers
Alok K Tripathi, AGM and Snr Faculty and Head NTPC
“Sustainability in the Power Sector”
On Saturday 21st November 2020 at 6:30 pm IST
IICSR Members RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussions on “Sustainability in the Power sector“
- Pollution Control
- Sustainability and power sector
- Sustainable Initiatives
Mr. Alok Kumar Tripathi
– 33 years of experience in the Senior Management positions
– Independently handled NTPC Learning Institutes. Winner of Global awards- ATD, Branden Hall, ISTD, BML Munjal- for Company’s Learning Institutes . Implemented E Learning programs & LMS- HMM, GPiLearn etc. and LMS 365, Tools- Easy VSL, Movavi, Debut, NCH Suite, Camtasia, Doodly, Toonly.
– Part of core team for establishing NTPC School of Business – an AICTE approved institution
– Successfully led Consultancy Business of the company in India and abroad for about ten years. Worked in Dubai for three years in NTPC’s overseas office as Head Middle East.
– Worked in the core team with management consultants M/s At Kearney for Globalisation initiative of NTPC
– Trained in Germany for one year (2001-02) on Management of Power Stations.
– Authored and presented papers viz “Value Engineering: Strategy for reducing costs and improving performance in Utilities” at the Electric Power Research Institute, International maintenance Conference, Jersey City, USA in 2005. Presented paper on Salient Features of Grid Operation in Germany and its relevance for India at DECON, Frankfurt, Germany in Nov 2001.
– MBA – (Strategy & Marketing) – Gold medallist – from MDI Gurgaon. Received Prime Minister Gold Medal ( For overall performance in the batch) and ITC Gold Medal for specialisation at the MBA (PGDBM) course at MDI Gurgaon.
IICSR Member – RSVP: email@example.com
1) Certificate of Participation
2) 5% scholarship for All IICSR Courses (multiple uses)
3) Access to Global Changemakers
4) Opportunity to get published on IICSR Newsletter
5) 5% Discount coupon on membership (multiple uses)
SAVE UPTO RS.4000/-
IICSR Membership – Know more:
To watch our previous live interactions please subscribe to our: